This is a class containing tools helpful for visualising the data stored in the data cube.
Methods defined here:
- Finds and returns the cosmic rays based on a linear fit of interesting regions.
- plot_tracks(self, tracks)
- Method that plots position of the intersection of the track with the xy-plane, given the depth of the plane z and the axes.
- pulse_height(self, show=True)
- Displays a pulse height graph for the event.
- Displays an interactive graph showing the ADC data for each slice of the data cube.
- Displays a plot of the summed count values along the time bin axis.
- stack_tracks(self, tracks)
- Displays a plot of the summed count values along the time bin axis as well as plotting lines showing the particle tracks through the detector.